flashback friday (june 13): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Say Hello to "Jesus And Your Influence," Our Newest "Jesus Studies” Curriculum
- Youth Worker BOOST: Fair Pay by Richard Parker
- Linked Post: 4 Reasons I Don't Do Messy Games by Aaron Helman
- Summer Youth Ministry: Grow Those Relationships by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Why Structure is Everything by Aaron Buer
- When should I allow my children to get a social media account? by Adam McLane
- Making relational space for this incoming class of students by Ben Kerns
- being a middle school guys small group leader is like being a mediocre golfer by Mark Oestreicher
- 4 Ways To Take Your Camp To The Next Level by Derry Prenkert
- Summer Leadership Lessons by Leneita Fix
- They Still Want To Talk Face To Face by Leneita Fix
- 63% of Millennials Say the American Dream Is ‘Unachievable’ by RELEVANT Magazine
- Youth Culture Update: E-Cig Makers Targeting Teens? by YouthWorker Journal
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.