Flashback Friday is a weekly feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs.
Consider it our way of keeping you connected.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- Don't Overdose On “5 Steps” Or “10 Reasons Why” Blog Posts by Andy Blanks
- The “Neighbors” In Your Youth Ministry by Richard Parker
- Loneliness In Youth Ministry by Andy Blanks
- Your Youth Ministry Is A Manger. Is It Messy Or Clean? by Andy Blanks
Youth Ministry Posts From Around The Internet
- Oops! I Dropped the Lemon Tart by Rachel Blom
- A Message to Parents. . . . by Walt Mueller
- Youth Group Culture: Avoiding Creating a Church within a Church by Kris Fernhout
- New Youth Ministry Word: Commitment! by Theresa Mazza
- Youth Ministry TV 001: Student Overcommitment by The Youth Ministry Blog
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.