Flashback Friday (June 1): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs.
Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Can't Big Fun Still Be In Style? by Ben Kerns
- ym360 Trends and Culture Update (May 29) by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Just Do It by Richard Parker
- What Do You Do To Create A Sense Of Ownership In Your Students? by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
Fav Read Of The Week:
âGUEST POST: 5 Ways To Encourage a Smooth Transition to High Schoolâ by R.J. Grunewald
- I thought this guest post was clever and insightful. Love the tips R.J. passes along here. Relevant and practical. I'd suggest reading and seeing how you might implement these in your group.
The Rest Of The Best:
- Ben BirdsongââResource Review: New: First Steps for New Christ-Followers by Andy Blanks and YM360"
- Ben Kernsâ"New: First Steps for New Christ-Followers"
- Benjer McVeighââDiscipleship: Should Jesus Be a Part of Every Conversation?â
- Chris WesleyââYour Most Important Relationships: Introductionâ
- Danny BowersââReflect Before You React"
- Jonathan McKeeââSeven Ways to Connect with Teenagers This Summerâ
- Josh TandyââTop 10 Mistakes Made in My First Year of Ministryâ
- Kolby MiltonââReaching Teens in a Digital World: Customizeâ
- Kurt and JoshââHow to Help Students Grow on Their Ownâ
- Paul TurnerââIs Your Library Holding You Back?â
- Pete WardââWhy Canât Youth Ministry Grow Up?â
- Phil BellââTop 5 FREE (or cheap) Youth Ministry Summer Events"
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.