flashback friday (july 26): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Creating Openness In Your Small Group By Andy Blanks
- 5 Tips For Maximizing Our Impact On Students' Parents by Danny Bowers
- Youth Worker BOOST: The Dream Team by Richard Parker
- What Bad Habits Do You Need To Kick? by Chris Wesley
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- 4 Roles of the Youth Worker on an International Short-Term Mission Trip by Adam McLane
- On Flight and Fight by Allen Jackson
- Who do you recruit to be volunteers? by Benjamin Kerns
- On Being a Nobody by Benjer McVeigh
- 5 Critical Questions for Youth Pastors by Darren Sutton
- How to Understand and Enjoy Reading Your Bible by Dean Deguara
- Creating Collaboration by Doug Franklin
- Responding to Tragedy by Jenny Riddle
- responsible short term missions starts with humble leadership by Mark Oestreicher
- Only One Thing to Teach by Matt Reynolds and Steven Orel
- Three Crucial Questions To Ask About Your Youth Ministry By Phil Bell
- 10 Things You Can Do Today to Improve as a Leader by Ron Edmondson
- The 10 TED Talks every youth leader should watch by Rachel Blom
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.