Flashback Friday (July 25): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Why Is Prayer So Hard For Our Teenagers (And For Us)? by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Family Matters by Richard Parker
- Summer Is Winding Down . . . Are You Ready? by Andy Blanks
- Don't Miss âJesus And Stuff,â Our Newest âJesus Studiesâ Curriculum
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Are You Creating a Self-Serving Youth Ministry? by Charles Rikard
- 3 Photoshop Alternatives for Designing Graphics Online by Chris Davis
- Top 10: Reasons I STILL Love JH/MS Summer Camp!?? by Dan Istvanik
- 5 marks of super effective youth leaders by Greg Stier
- 4 Things To Remember When Dealing With Parents by Justin Knowles
- 4 Excuses that Keep Us from Teaching like Jesus by Kyle Rohane
- âSingleâ Isnât a Dirty Word by Leneita Fix
- Youth Culture Update: The Confusing World of Millennial Politics by Paul Asay
- Study: Millennials Are Waiting Longer Than Any Generation to Get Married by RELEVANT
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.