flashback friday (july 19): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- YM Essentials: Students Shaping Each Other's Faith by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Separation Anxiety by Richard Parker
- Try This Free Bible Study Lesson On Prayer In Your Youth Ministry
- How Well Do Your Students Know Your Story? by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Deeper Small Groups by Chris Wesley
- 10 quick things to remember as you prepare to preach by Greg Stier
- Is your gospel missing something? by Hugh Whelchel
- Ten Scripture Passages to Memorize by Jonathan Pearson
- Jesus And Small Groups by Justin Knowles
- Why cell phones matter in youth ministry. [infographic] by Kolby Milton
- Cranking Up Your Creativity by Kurt Johnston
- what the church needs: loyal radicals by Mark Oestreicher
- Youth Ministry Management: How To Start Your Week Strong by Phil Bell
- Five Trends Kids Aren’t Blinking At. . . But Should by Walt Mueller
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.