Flashback Friday (July 12): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Why It's OK (And Sometimes Important) To Disagree by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Rx For A Healthy Youth Ministry by Richard Parker
- 5 Reminders About Communication In Youth Ministry by Jay Higham
- Helping Teenagers See A 3-D Jesus by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Confusing Motion With Fruit by Aaron Buer
- Youth Ministry Marketing 101 by Christopher Wesley
- Student Leadership Conference by Colton Harker
- A Summer Youth Culture Tip Sheet by Cory Martin
- 4 Keys To Dealing with Criticism By Doug Franklin
- Wanna Keep Your Job? Read This! by Kurt Johnston
- Making The Most Of Your Summer Getaway by Phil Bell
- 5 Reasons Iâm Excited About NYWC by Mark Matlock
- The Intangibles Make The Difference by Mark Cox
- The necessity of opposite sex discipling by Rachel Blom
- A Little Primer For Parents on Teens and Peer Pressure. . . . by Walt Mueller
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.