Flashback Friday (July 10): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
Flashback Friday is a weekly feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs.
Consider it our way of keeping you connected.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- A Free Discipleship Framework For Your Youth Ministry
- Are You Hurting For The Teenagers In Your Youth Ministry? Good . . . by Andy Blanks
- An Excerpt From Our New Book, “From The Pen To The Palace” by Ben Kerns
- Making The Most Out Of Your Summer by Jay Higham
Youth Ministry Posts From Around The Internet
- Things To Think Through When Planning Sermon Series, Camps & Curriculums by Justin Knowles
- Behind the Scenes of Our Teen's Selfie Society by Kristen Hatton
- Your Mission Trip Vs. Life Back Home by Sam Townsend
- Does your Gospel have a big BUT? by Greg Stier
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.