flashback friday (january 24): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- The Five Fatal Flaws of Youth Ministries That Fail by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Brokenness by Richard Parker
- Linked Post: Taking Risks Like A Pro by Christopher Wesley
- Who Do You Want Teenagers To Become? by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- How to teach them when they're not paying attention by Aaron Helman
- Meet SYMC Main Session Speaker- Brooklyn Lindsey by Amber Cassady
- Not the answer to prayer I was hoping for by Ben Kerns
- Youth group game: Peanut Butter Pong by Ben Read
- Delegate By Passion by Doug Franklin
- Thermometer VS. Thermostat youth leaders by Greg Stier
- Instagram FastestGrowing App Among Top 10 in 2013 by Jim Liebelt
- 4 Things Parents should Model in front of their kids by Josh Evans
- Youth Workers … Think Like a Parent by Josh Griffin
- 5 Ways to Know if Small Groups are Working by Ryan Bicker
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.