flashback friday (january 17): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- What Kind Of Builder Are You? by Andy Blanks
- 3 Basics For Preparing To Teach A Bible Passage To Students By Richard Parker
- 4 Obstacles To Your Students' Spiritual Growth by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: More Than A Little Warm
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- What are teenagers sharing on social media? by Adam McLane
- What To Do With Teen’s In Crisis by Christopher Wesley
- A Short History of Student Mission Movements by Greg Stier
- More Than 11 Million Young People Have Fled Facebook Since 2011 by Jim Liebelt
- Tips On Planning Your Next Retreat by Josh Evans
- 3 “House Rules” When A Student Shares in Youth Group by Josh Griffin
- What Do Parents Need From Your Ministry? by Michael Bayne
- How to Encourage Volunteers by Natalie Elliott
- 4 Ways Jesus Made Disciples–Which One Do You Do Best? (And Which One Are You Missing?) by Rob Trenckman
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.