Flashback Friday (Jan. 9): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
Flashback Friday is a weekly feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs.
Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Building Real Influence With The Teenagers In Our Youth Ministries By Andy Blanks
- Building A Team Of Relational Youth Ministry Volunteers by Benjer McVeigh
- A New Year's Word To Youth Ministers: You're Meant For Pouring Not Storing by Richard Parker
10 (Random) Youth Ministry Thoughts: Vol. 6 by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- What to Do When You Donât Know What to Do by Stephen Ingram
- DYM Webshow Episode Powered by Orange! by Doug and Josh
- Are You Afraid To Let Down People? by Christopher Wesley
- Five Questions That May Change Your Ministry by Brian Aaby
- Roller Coaster-Proof Faith by Bryan Belknap
- Productive Youth Ministry in 2015 by David Hanson
- How to Do Small Groups Better in 2015 by Elle Campbell
- One Word Re:Solutions by Justin Knowles
Yesterdayâs Miracle Is Todayâs Job Description by Andrew Erwin
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.