flashback friday (jan. 4): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- The Top 5 Most Read ym360 Blog Posts From 2012: Number 1
- The Top 5 Most Read ym360 Blog Posts From 2012: Number 2
- What You Do vs. Who You Are by Brian Seidel
- Youth Worker BOOST: Why Is Life Unfair? by Richard Parker
Posts From Other Awesome People
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Youth Worker: First Timer Vs Follow-Up by Aaron Crumbey
- SO YOUR TEEN HAS A CELL PHONE by Brian Berry
- How to Kickstart Your Devotional Life by Carey Nieuwhof
- Sometimes Ministry Shrapnel Runs Deep by Darren Sutton
- How to Disciple Students by John Pond
- 4 Words That Should Describe Your Student Ministry by Josh Evans
- How to Stay Organized in 2013 by Kolby Milton
- 5 New Year Resolutions For Youth Workers… by Phil Bell
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.