Flashback Friday (Jan. 30): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Upping Your Investment In Your Youth Ministry Volunteers by Christopher Wesley
- The One Who Overcomes Is On Your Side by Richard Parker
- The Most Significant Roadblock To Your Effectiveness As A Youth Minister by Andy Blanks
- Are You A Mere Youth Group? Or A True Spiritual Community? by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Download Youth Ministry Webshow: Episode 262
- Helping Our Students Understand Hard Times by David Olshine
- 10 things a lead pastor never wants to hear from a youth pastor by Greg Stier
- 5 Things That Won’t Make Your Church Grow (Despite What You May Think) by Carey Nieuwhof
- Challenging Your Volunteers… Without Scaring Them Away by Elle Campbell
- Three Questions for Discipleship by Jenna DeWitt
- The Importance of Tension by Paul Martin
Where Will Weary Teenagers Find Rest, If Not at Youth Group? by Liz Edrington
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.