One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of all the awesome posts from the past week in the youth ministry blogosphere. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- You Might Have Missed The Journey
- Youth Worker BOOST: The Imitators
- Re-Discovering Your Awe For God
- Youth Ministry Essentials: 5 Truths About Bible Study Curriculum
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Doug Fields, "5 Ways To Build Support Into Your Marriage": Such a great post on marriage. Short and sweet with some solid advice. Worth your time, for sure.
- Jonathan McKee, "5 Tips to Get Your Teenagers Talking": Jonathan McKee wrote this post on Doug Fields' blog. It's a really, really good post for parents but could also be applied to small group leaders, as well.
- Josh Collesano, "What Emerging Leaders Need To Excel": This is some really strong perspective from Josh on what leaders can do to help the emerging leaders they lead excel. Good stuff.
- Josh Evans, "Student Ministry Event Idea--Geocache": I have had friends who geocache. It's a cool concept. But I have never thought of it as a youth group game until now. Great idea!
- Lantz Howard, "3 Reasons Why We Don't Ask Meaningful Questions": Love this post from Lantz. Short and sweet.
- Matt Reynolds, "It's Awesome When Students Minister To Each Other": Loved this from Matt. Revealing and insightful. A quick read and a great story.
- Phil Bell, "Advice For Students Looking Into A Youth Ministry Career": I thought Phil was dead on here. A great post to pass along to any student in your life who feels called to youth ministry.
- Rachel Blom, "How To Motivate Your Volunteers For Youth Ministry Training": Practical and insightful article from Rachel. Great tips here.
- Youth Ministry Media, "Infographic: 2011 Year In Review": I loved this so much. Visually appealing, socially revealing. Great infographic.
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.