Flashback Friday (Jan. 25): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- âelementsâ || A New Youth Ministry Bible Study Curriculum from ym360 by Andy Blanks
- In case you missed this, we launched our newest (and most comprehensive) Bible study curriculum this week, elements. We'd love for you to take a moment and check it out. We're prayerful that it will really make an impact in teenagers' relationship with God.
- Linked Post: The Intervention Leadership Principle by Doug Franklin
- Youth Worker BOOST: Caring About Your Students by Richard Parker
- Is Speed An Asset In Youth Ministry? Or A Liability? by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Snapchat: Good for teenagers? by Adam McLane
- What Do You Do When You Lose a Volunteer? by Austin McCann
- TEACHING WITH VISUALS by Brian Berry
- Is Your Ministry A Movement? by Chris Wesley
- The Fantasy Youth Ministry Team by David Hertweck
- Reaching Teens in a Digital World: Entertainment by Kolby Milton
- Better Church Presentations: Ways to Make Presentations by James Cooper
- 6 Traits of a Bad Youth Worker by J Noah Watt
- 5 Social Media Guidelines For Youth Workers by Phil Bell
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.