Flashback Friday (Jan. 18): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- YM Essentials: 4 Traits of a Healthy Volunteer Team by Aaron Helman
- Linked Post: Creating a Youth Ministry Volunteer Meeting Outline by Phil Bell
- Youth Worker BOOST: Stepping Out Of Your Comfort Zone by Richard Parker
- Upping Your Investment In Your Youth Ministry Volunteers by Christopher Wesley
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Moving Beyond Behavior Modification by Benjamin Kerns
- Ministering to Teens Who Have Spent Their Whole Life in Church by Benjer McVeigh
- 5 Components Of A Message by Christopher Wesley
- Creating Unchurched Parent Connections in Youth Ministry part 2 by Darren Sutton
- How To Get Rid of Cliques in Your Youth Group by Jonathan Sigmon
- Ignore Finished Projects by Josh Tandy
- Be a Better Student Than Your Students by Luke Trouten
- senior fade: a thought by Mark Oestreicher
- Understanding Trust by Paul Martin
- The 7 regrets of youth pastors by Rachel Blom
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.