Flashback Friday (Jan. 16): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
Flashback Friday is a weekly feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs.
Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- How To Recharge Your Spiritual Batteries by Andy Blanks
- The Importance Of Not Wasting Our Ministry Opportunities by Andy Blanks
- You May Be Down, But You're Not Out by Richard Parker
Leading Teenagers Out Of The Overflow Of God's Work In Us by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- 7 Thoughts on Winter Retreats by David Hanson
- Pornography and Sexual Trafficking. . . One And The Same. . . by Walt Mueller
- The Idols of Our Students by Taylor Mendoza
- What is Swipe? by Adam McLane
- 10 possible reasons you donât share your faith (even though you know you should) by Greg Stier
- Why We Published This: The Jesus Gap by Mark Oestreicher
It's Okay For Youth Pastors To Not Hang Out With Students by Justin Knowles
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.