One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Seeing Yourself As The Senior Leader Of Your Youth Ministry by Benjer McVeigh
- Youth Worker BOOST: The Overcomer On Your Side by Richard Parker
- New Year's Resolutions: Lose The WAIT by Richard Parker
- 3 Thoughts For Leading Healthy Small Groups by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- I am the best youth pastor ever! by Benjamin Kerns
- 10 Things Healthy Youth Pastors Do by Jeremy Zach
- The Top 15 #Stumin iPhone Apps by Josh Evans
- How technology is messing with your sleep by Kolby Milton
- 3 Ministry Goals for 2013 by Kurt Johnston
- You might be a youth minister's wife ifâ by Lacey Conaway
- presence in youth ministry (part 1) by Mark Oestreicher
- Who Should Handle This Problem? by Paul Turner
- What Youth Ministry Needs Less Of In 2013 by Phil Bell
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.