Flashback Friday (Feb. 8): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- âHow Do We Get Teenagers To Read The Bible More?â by Andy Blanks
- A Tool To Help Your Students Engage With God's Word by Aaron Kirkpatrick
- Helping Disconnected Students Connect by Justin Herman
- Youth Worker BOOST: Celebrating âBehind The Scenesâ Students by Richard Parker
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Open Boston and the Weekend That Was by Adam Mclane
- When God Calls You (To Do Something You're not Good At) by Benjer McVeigh
- Thoughts From the Past Thursday: Leading the Way or Hindering the Journey? by Brian Seidel
- 3 Things Your Volunteers Need From You - TODAY by David Grant
- Rethinking Youth Worker Training by Doug Franklin
- How To Make Your Large Group Like Your Small Group by Justin Knowles
- The stress that is youth ministry by Rachel Blom
- 7 Issues that Distract a Leader from Success by Ron Edmonson
- How's Your Bible Reading Going? by Ryan Kelly
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.