flashback friday (feb 7): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- 5 Tips For Communicating With Your Students’ Parents by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Progression by Richard Parker
- Linked Post: Thinking About Why So Many Youth Workers Are Abused by Mark Oestreicher
- YM Essentials: To Stick Around? Or To Jump Ship? by Andy Blanks
Posts From The Blogosphere
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Let’s Talk About Youth Ministry – Help…I’m New In Youth Ministry! by Aaron Crumbey
- Put down all those ministry books and read these instead by Aaron Helman
- What Bruno Mars is Teaching Teens by Austin McCann
- Compassion Is The Motive Of A Leader’s Heart by Doug Franklin
- GUEST POST: Who Stole my Staff? by Joe McArthur
- The Art of Planning by Joe Vinette
- A Recipe for Youth Ministry Burnout by Josh Griffin
- Small Groups Are Broken by Justin Knowles
- Youth Ministry Moral Compromise. . . Some Great Insights From a Friend. . . . by Walt Mueller
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.