Flashback Friday (Feb. 6): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- 6 Tips For Effective Youth Ministry Fundraising by Bucky Rogers
- What The Gym Can Teach Us About Discipling Teenagers by Andy Blanks
- Don't Miss This GREAT Easter/Lent Devotion For Your Teenagers!
- Engaging Disengaged Parents by Darren Sutton
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- 3 Big Youth Ministry Learnings After 20 Years in Youth Ministry by Josh Griffin
- 15 Minute Moments by Danny Bowers
- Do You Know The Cost Of Your Ministry? by Christopher Wesley
- Youth Culture Update: Getting Mean, Virtually Speaking by Paul Asay
- The Missing Ingredient to Healthy Discipleship? by Phil Bell
- The Super Bowl, NFL, and Culture. . . Insights Into Who We Are. . . by Walt Mueller
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.