flashback friday (feb 28): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Can't Big Fun Still Be In Style? by Benjamin Kerns
- Youth Worker BOOST: Getting Directions by Richard Parker
- Linked Post: One-On-One Youth Ministry Mentoring by Kyle Lundquist
- The Challenges And Opportunities Of Small Group Bible Study by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Top #SYMC News! by Amber Cassady
- Four Things Kids Hate About Your Teaching by Brandon Early
- Son of God Movie Resources by Chris Davis
- That One Message by Danny Bowers
- A Generation That Loves To Worship But Hates To Pray by Doug Franklin
- Download Youth Ministry WEBshow #238 by Download Youth Ministry
- How To Stand In Front Of A Room Full Of People And Tell A Stellar Story by Jane Porter
- Repeat, Repeat… Then Repeat Again by Josh Griffin
- Mobile Marketing [infographic] by Kolby Minton
- The Most Interesting Man Alive? . . . by Walt Mueller
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.