flashback friday (feb. 22): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Youth Worker, Go Easy On Yourself! by Bill Nance
- Youth Worker BOOST: Still Before God by Richard Parker
- Paul's Purpose Statement For Youth Ministry by Andy Blanks
- Linked Post: How To Put Out Fires In Youth Ministry by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- The Most Popular Training Method: “I Told Them To” by Doug Franklin
- The Power of an Organized Youth Leader by Geoff Stewart
- Make a GOSPEL Wall in your youth room by Greg Stier
- Expectations for Small Group Leaders by Justin Knowles
- The Secret Life of Your Teenager [infographic] by Kolby Milton
- Feelings of Inadequacy by Shawn Michael Shoup
- Faith Ownership In Students: Part 1 – Active or Passive Learning? by Phil Bell
- Turn first-time guests into fully engaged members by Steve A. Caton
- 6 Ways to Show Your Team You Care by Tim Peters
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.