Flashback Friday (Feb 21): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- 4 Characteristics of Biblical Discipleship by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Just Do It by Richard Parker
- 3 Thoughts For Busting Your Bible Study Out Of The Rut by Andy Blanks
- How To Say Goodbye To Youth Ministry by Benjer McVeigh
Posts From The Blogosphere
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Youth pastor as Peter Pan, Dracula, or Gandalf by Benjamin Kerns
- Getting Over Frustration With Parents by Christopher Wesley
- Five Theological Words Your Students Should Know Before They Graduate by Frank Gil
- 7 ways you can crank up the evangelistic temperature in your youth ministry by Greg Stier
- 5 Ways People Will Know Youâre a Faker by Joe McAlpine
- Four Questions Every Youth Ministry Should Ask by Kurt Johnston
- Whatâs Up With Modesty? by Leneita Fix
- Why you should read young adult books by Rachel Blom
- An Open Letter to Parents from Youth Ministers or Investment Update by Stephen Ingram
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.