Flashback Friday (Feb. 20): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Introducing “Disciple: The Ordinary Person's Guide To Discipling Teenagers” by Dr. Allen Jackson
- How Maintaining Boundaries Could Save Your Ministry by Joshua Gill
- Helping Teenagers Think Outside Themselves by Richard Parker
- Equipping Your Students To Talk About Their Faith by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Download Youth Ministry Webshow: Episode 264 by Download Youth Ministry
- Free Item Of The Week: The Personal Life Of The Youth Pastor by Youth Ministry Media
- Technology and Loneliness. . . by Walt Mueller
- 20 Odd Lent Ideas For Your Students [Infographic] by Youth Specialties
- THE TOXIC VOLUNTEER by Stephanie Caro
- Survey: College Freshmen Distancing Themselves From Religion by Gavin Richardson
- Keep Youth Ministry Weird by Adam McLane
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.