Flashback Friday (Feb. 15): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Is Athletics Hurting Your Youth Ministry? by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Charging Your Battery by Richard Parker
- Four Thoughts Before You Plan Your Next Mission Trip by Melanie Dill
- Books To Help You Be More Effective At Youth Ministry, Part 1 by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Get Past Your Professional Blind Spots by Christopher Wesley
- Simplify the Process NOT the Content by Danny Bowers
- Parent Ministry & Student Leadership Development by Doug Franklin
- Resources for Parents by Josh Evans
- Losing Our Religion by Kara Powell
- overheard at my 7th grade guys small group (or, a reminder of a lesson iâve learned hundreds of times) by Mark Oestreicher
- GUEST POST: 3 Best Practices When Speaking to Teens by Matt Maiberger
- Finding Support in Youth Ministry: 8 Types of Support People You Really Need by Phil Bell
- The discipleship approach that got Paul Martin fired by Rachel Blom
- 5 Common Reasons People Criticize Change by Ron Edmonson
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.