flashback friday (feb. 1): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- The Responsibility Veteran Youth Ministers Have To New Youth Ministers by Benjer McVeigh
- Youth Worker BOOST: Working Out For Good by Richard Parker
- 2 Awesome Apps For Communicating With Your Students' Parents by Andy Blanks
- Leading Within Your Role by Danny Bowers
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- The best youth ministry advice I ever received… by Aaron Helman
- 4 Outside of the Box Program Ideas for Youth Ministry by Adam Mclane
- Welcome to Fuller Youth Institute's NEW website! by Brad Griffin
- 5 ways to NOT “dumb-down” a talk… but make it accessible by Doug Fields
- Safe is Overrated (part 2) by Doug Franklin
- Thoughts on Confessions and Compliments by Evan Kolding
- 4 Questions I Always Ask Our Volunteers by Justin Knowles
- Statistics on Social Media in 2013 by Michael Kelley
- 3 Essential Steps To Help You Refocus In Your Youth Ministry by Phil Bell
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.