One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Helping Teenagers Grasp The Story Of The Bible by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Fault Finders by Richard Parker
- A Great Freebie To Help Students Share Their Faith by Christopher Wesley
- Three Tips For Teaching The Bible To Middle Schoolers by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- The Finish Line Effect by Andy Blanks
- The Problem with Family-Based Youth Ministry by Benjer McVeigh
- Successful Systems To Strengthen Your Ministry by Chris Wesley
- 6 Things A Mentor Does by Chuck Bomar
- Straight Talk for New Youth Pastors 1 by Darren Sutton
- The Greatest Obstacle to Developing Student Leaders by Doug Franklin
- 3 Ways to Develop New Teachers in Your Youth Ministry by Josh Griffin
- Training Leaders to Lead by Paul Martin
- YS Idea Lab - Jonathan McKee: Five Steps For Connecting With Teens by Youth Specialties
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.