One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Leading a Team of Relational Youth Ministry Volunteers by Benjer McVeigh
- Youth Worker BOOST: Reconciliation by Richard Parker
- Now's The Time For Evaluation by Andy Blanks
- Why Adults Won't Volunteer In Your Youth Ministry by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Do You Have a Plan for Students Who Come to Faith? by Austin McCann
- 7 Secrets to Being an Effective Youth Worker (and Other Youth Ministry Myths) by Benjer McVeigh
- First 2 Years: 5 Onstage Rules by Colton Harker
- Questions by Danny Bowers
- 7 reasons why you (youth leader) should consistently share your faith by Greg Stier
- The Top 10 Books on Youth Ministry by Josh Evans
- 10 Things Every Parent/Guardian Should Do for School Teachers by Robbie Mackenzie
- The Swarm and the Exodus: Planning for the Ebb and Flow of the Fall by Stephen Ingram
- The Gospel Doesn’t Fail by ymicognito
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.