flashback friday (aug 8): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Hit The Fall Running By Surviving THE SPRINT by Christopher Wesley
- Youth Worker BOOST: The Big Crowd by Richard Parker
- Helping Parents Embrace the Awkwardness of Spiritual Parenting by Jeremy Lee
- Your Youth Ministry Countdown To Fall by Jay Higham
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- What To Do When No One Is Showing Up by Christopher Wesley
- Toxic Volunteers by Doug Franklin
- Visualizing The Vices Of Young America by FastCompany
- 5 keys for Training Adult Leaders by Jen Bradbury
- 7 ways for Pastors to Tell if They are in a Spiritual Rut by Josh Evans
- Faithful With a Few by Josh Waug
- Inside the Mind of an Incoming Freshman Parent by Katie Edwards
- Parent Meetings by Leneita Fix
- Practice Being Present by Paul Sheneman
- Trending This Week (Aug 8) by Youth Specialties
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.