One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Todayâs Your Last Chance To Win A $500 Donation For Your Youth Ministry From ym360!
- 5 Roles Youth Workers Play In The Lives Of Teenagers by Andy Blanks
- Avoiding Rookie Mistakes In Youth Ministry by Eric Ballard
- Introducing the 365 Day Devotional Your Teenagers Will Actually Read
- Are You Engaged With Teenagers Where They're Growing Spiritually? by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Airbnb for Youth Workers by Adam McLane
- Book Review â âTeaching Teenagers in a Post-Christian Worldâ by Bill Nance
- Stop Apologizing by Carey Nieuwhof
- 5 Tips for Reconnecting with Students by Chris Marchland
- 7 Steps To Deliver Top Notch Messages by Christopher Wesley
- The Best Ways to Lose Volunteers by Leneita Fix
- 4 Constant Reminders for Every Leader by Michael Bayne
- Small Church Youth Ministry Hangout with Stephanie Caro by Youth Specialties
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.