Flashback Friday (Aug 24): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Linked Post: âBurying a Programâ a link to a post by Eric Geiger
- Youth Worker BOOST: Foundation by Richard Parker
- Stop Telling Students To Invite Friends To Church by Andy Blanks
- Hit The Fall Running By Surviving THE SPRINT by Chris Wesley
Want your volunteers to become awesome Bible Study leaders? We've got just the thing! Check It Out
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
Fav Read Of The Week:
- âFour Areas That Need Your Attention This Yearâ by Chris Wesley. I couldn't agree more with the four areas Chris highlights here. Chris is one of the most thoughtful and intentional youth ministers we know. There are some solid takeaways here.
The Rest Of The Best:
- Benjamin Kerns, âNot a Fan: Book Reviewâ
- Brad Griffin, âThe Little Mermaid Makes Waves Againâ
- Christine Caine, âWhat Church Leadership Teams Needâ
- Doug Fields, â12 Accountability Questionsâ
- Ed Stetzer, â5 Marks of Transformational Small Groupsâ
- Phil Bell, âBack To School Giveaway: 1 Year Access to SYM âTeamâ TOOLâ
- Kurt and Josh, âForming a Youth Ministry Mission Statementâ
- Steven Orel, âMy small group ideas for the new yearâ
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.