One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Win A $500 Donation For Your Youth Ministry From ym360!
- The App That Will Change How You Do Youth Ministry
- Youth Worker BOOST: Why Is Life Unfair? by Richard Parker
- Keeping Your Youth Ministry Batteries Charged by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Does Your Church Have A Social Media Policy? by Brandon Early
- What I’ve Learned The Last 10 Years by Christopher Wesley
- How a Bigger Purpose Can Motivate Students to Learn by Ingfei Chen
- How to Prepare for the Fall by Jen Bradbury
- Free Yourself from Vacation Guilt by Josh Griffin
- Love is Really Stinkin’ Hard by Lauren Hansen
- Youth Culture Update: That’s Why They Advertise by Paul Asay
- How to Lead and Leverage the Opportunities in Difficult Times by Phil Bell
- Beyond Millennials: How to Reach Generation Z by Sylvan Lane
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.