One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry. Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of all the interesting posts from the past week in the youth ministry blogosphere. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Intentional Youth Ministry
- 10 Ways To Foster A Missional Culture In Your Youth Ministry
- Finding Direction For Your Student Ministry
- Sex, Teenagers, And Good Grades
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Youthministry.com--The third in a series of posts by Doug and Matt about having a youth ministry that is parent-friendly.
- Adam McLane--Great post by Adam. His take on the four different types of teachers. Which one are you?
- LukeTrouten.com--Very informative post about using Facebook to publicize your events
- Doug Franklin--We've had two recent blog posts on ym360 that addressed purpose and purpose statements. Here, Doug Franklin gives some great insight on this subject.
- Rethinking Youth Ministry--Brian at Rethinking gives us a great idea for a community-building activity for your leadership team.
- Youth Ministry Conversations—Great post by Bill reviewing the effectiveness of different technologies for communicating with your students.
- MarathonYouthMinistry—Chris writes a great post about dealing with criticism. A good read.
- Jay Higham--This is a MUST read post by Jay Higham all about the pressure of "numbers," something almost everyone can relate to.
- Not A Mega Church?—I LOVED this post. A short read about how important little, personal connections with our students are.
- Youth Worker Journal—Great article about stewardship and teenagers.
That will do it, folks. As always, have a great weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.
- As usual, we want to hear your thoughts. Any particular post catch your eyes? Make you think? Did you disagree with anything? Let us know! Your voice makes the ym360 community stronger.