flashback friday (aug 15): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- 10 MORE Random Youth Ministry Thoughts by Andy Blanks
- Advice For Planning Your Youth Ministry Fall Retreat by Bucky Rogers
- Youth Worker BOOST: A Shining Light by Richard Parker
- Linked Post: End Of Summer Letter To Parents
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- The best thing about sticking around for a long time by Benjamin Kerns
- Great Programs + Zero Personal Contact = Swing and a Miss! by Benjamin Kerns
- Helping new students stick by Bill Nance
- 4 Components Of The Perfect Youth Ministry Format by Christopher Wesley
- Are you still valuable? by Greg Stier
- Youth Ministry Veteran Tip: Turn Questions into Content by Josh Griffin
- Your Pastor Doesn’t Care Enough About Your Ministry? Maybe that’s okay. by Scott Pontier
- Media. . . Body Image Map and Mirror for Our Kids. . . by Walt Mueller
- “I Missed It”. . . A Tragic Parental Lament. . . by Walt Mueller
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.