flashback friday (apr 4): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Dealing With Our Students' Doubt And Questions by Andy Blanks
- Linked Post: We Can't Change Students by Justin Knowles
- Stop Telling Teenagers To Invite Friends To Church by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Today by Richard Parker
- Check Out These FREE Youth Ministry Easter Lessons & Devotions by ym360
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- I’m Struggling With Same Sex Attraction by AC Crumbey
- On Civility by Dr. Allen Jackson
- Can You Have Too Much Fun? by Christopher Wesley
- Download Youth Ministry WebShow #241 by Download Youth Ministry
- How To Stay Connected On A Missions Trip by Kolby Minton
- Year ‘Round Easter by Leneita Fix
- 5 Steps to Implementing Small Groups in Your Elementary Environment: Steps 4 & 5 by Nick Blevins
- Dangerous Youth Ministry by Paul Martin
- World Vision. . . Responding To The Response. . . by Walt Mueller
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.