Flashback Friday (Apr 25): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Want To Be A Better Bible Teacher? Follow These 3 Simple Truths by Andy Blanks
- Linked Post: 4 Roadblocks To Small Group Growth by Justin Knowles
- Four Thoughts Before You Plan Your Next Mission Trip by Melanie Dill
- Youth Worker BOOST: Party Line by Richard Parker
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- My 4 goals as a small group leader by Adam McLane
- Who is more offensive, Christians or Jesus? by Benjamin Kerns
- Keys to DEVELOPING your Volunteers by Brian Mills
- How To Make Your Position Full Time by Christopher Wesley
- Top 10: Mama Always Said...Youth Ministry Lessons? by Dan Istvanik
- 5 Keys to a Youth Room Makeover by Jen Bradbury
- 10 Things I'd Tell My Younger Self Going Into Ministry by Jon Korkidakis
- Check our Parent Ministry for Preschoolers TODAY! by Michael Bayne
- Thursday Morning Quarterback : How To Deal With Angry Parents by Paul Turner
- How to Handle The 5th Grade Transition and Make Everybody Happy by Timbo
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.