Flashback Friday (Apr. 19): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- A Right Approach to The Bible in Your Youth Ministry by Andy Blanks
- YM Essentials: The Boston Marathon Bombings: Dealing With National Tragedies by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Lonely by Richard Parker
- Is Your Youth Ministry Reaching Post-Christian Teenagers? by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Suggested Bibles as Gifts for Graduating Seniors by Austin McCann
- What do you do now that the gospel is no longer Good News? by Ben Kerns
- New resource for talking with girls about self-image by Brad Griffin
- Measuring Success In Youth Ministry by Christopher Wesley
- Setting the Example for Your Team by Colton Harker
- Blind Spots - You Have Them by David Grant
- Leadership is [often] lonely by Doug Fields
- How to Create a Culture of Service in your Youth Ministry by Leneita Fix
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.