flashback friday (apr 18): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Changing Your Youth Ministry To Adapt To Culture by Andy Blanks
- Youth Ministry Is Messy. But It’s Worth It. by Andy Blanks
- Check Out These FREE Youth Ministry Easter Lessons & Devotions
- Youth Worker BOOST: The Locators by Richard Parker
- Linked Post: The Beatitudes And Spiritual Formation by Allen Jackson
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Letters From The Mailbox by Andy Lawrenson
- What Happens when Parents and Kids see Youth Group as Simply an Elective? by Benjamin Kerns
- Best Story Ever Infographic by Brandon Early
- The Word That Can Change Your Life & Ministry by Brooklyn Lindsey
- If You Are Doing Youth Ministry Alone by Josh Griffin
- verbalization, adventure, and getting boys to do stuff by Mark Oestreicher
- mismatched by Stephanie Riebe
- The Teen Brain. . . Figuring It Out. . . by Walt Mueller
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.