flashback friday (apr. 12): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Linked Post: Jesus And Small Groups by Justin Knowles
- Youth Worker BOOST: Genuine by Richard Parker
- YM Essentials: Being Vs. Doing In Discipleship by Andy Blanks
- ym360 Trends And Culture Update (4/8/13) by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Evaluating a Year of Ministry by Benjer McVeigh
- Five Things You May Have Forgotten by Brian Abby
- Steps To Disciple Volunteers by Christopher Wesley
- Mission Trips: Good vs. Bad by Doug Franklin
- What youth pastors need from their youth leaders by Josh Evans
- How Much your Kids Know About Your Family Narrative Matters by Kara Powell
- The digital world of teens [infographic] by Kolby Minton
- The Most Crucial Youth Ministry Discipleship Question???? Who’s Discipling You? by Phil Bell
- 10 Adjectives To Affirm Those Around You by Tim Milburn
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.