Flashback Friday (Apr 11): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Meet Our Newest Bible Study: âJesus And Your Imageâ (and a FREE Lesson)
- Check Out Our Newest Bible Study, âJesus And Tough Timesâ (and a FREE Lesson)
- Check Out These FREE Youth Ministry Easter Lessons & Devotions
- Families Spent How Much On Prom Last Year??? by Aaron Kirkpatrick
- How To Keep Your Small Groups From Fizzling by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Cyberbully Action Plan by Adam Mclane
- AYM: The Book by Ben Kerns
- 5 Steps To Highly Effective Meetings by Christopher Wesley
- Do we really need more churches planted in America? by Greg Stier
- 5 Reasons Parents in Your Church Donât get It by Joe McAlpine
- Poll Question 2: What is Your Greatest Source of Discouragement? by Keith Parker
- Effectively reaching teens with your message by Rachel Blom
- Beware of SSS (Squirrelly Spring Syndrome) by Stephen Ingram
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.