Purpose Driven Youth Ministry
9 ESSENTIAL FOUNDATIONS FOR HEALTHY GROWTH
If you long to reach kids and see their lives changed by God, this comprehensive guide shows you how. Purpose Driven Youth Ministry will do for youth ministry what Rick Warren's Gold Medallion award-winning, The Purpose Driven Church is doing for pastoral ministry.
It's an indispensable guide to creating and maintaining youth ministry for the long run. It will help you create a solid spiritual team that builds the foundations of the Christian faith into the hearts and lives of young people. Forged around the fundamental purposes of evangelism, discipleship, fellowship, ministry, and worship, Purpose Driven Youth Ministry uses the experiences of Saddleback Church to illustrate what a healthy Youth ministry can be.
More On Purpose Driven:
Nine transferable principles help you:
- Connect with the power of God for passionate, committed leadership
- Define the purpose of your ministry and communicate it effectively
- Identify your potential audience
- Create programs that reach your audience and fulfill God's purposes
- Implement processes that move students to maturity
- Enhance your ministry with clearly defined values
- Team up with parents to involve the whole family
- Find volunteers and develop them into participating leaders
- Persevere through tough times and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
Purpose Driven is ideal for:
• Jr High and Sr High Youth Workers
• Page Count: 390
• Format: Hardcover
• Language: English
PUBLISHER: Zondervan/Youth Specialties
Questions About Purpose Driven: We're ready to help || locate our LIVE CHAT feature to chat with us || or call 888.969.6360
Resources Previews, Samples, and more
Take a look inside Purpose Driven with this sample PDF.
Doug Fields has been a pastor to teenagers and ministry leader for over 30 years. Today, most of Doug’s time is spent speaking at conferences/churches, writing, teaching youth ministry at Azusa Pacific University, and providing leadership and resources as a part of the YS Team.