Controlled Chaos: Making Sense of Junior High Ministry
Few areas of ministry are as intense, unpredictable, and chaotic as junior high ministry—but that craziness is probably one of the reasons you’re drawn to it!
Kurt Johnston and Justin Herman are your guides in this revised and expanded edition of a youth ministry classic. Their goal in Controlled Chaos is simple: to share their experience, insight, and a desire to provide a little bit of hope and help so you can effectively serve the middle school students in your church.
This book unpacks ministry realities such as:
- Understanding today’s junior higher
- Building an effective team of quality volunteers
- Ministering to and partnering with parents and families
- Pursuing and promoting creativity in your ministry
- Identifying your ministry's purpose
- Teaching and speaking effectively to young teenagers
- Having fun—yes, FUN—at church
- Becoming a spiritually healthy leader
Accept the mess. Welcome the madness. Embrace the chaos.
More On Controlled Chaos:
Controlled Chaos is ideal for:
- Youth ministers
- Seminary students
- Page Count: 310
- Format: Softcover
- Language: English
PUBLISHER: The Youth Cartel
AUTHORS: Kurt Johnston and Justin Herman
Questions About This Product: We're ready to help || locate our LIVE CHAT feature to chat with us || or call 888.969.6360