The Maze: Navigating the Christian Life
If you’ve ever walked through a maze, then you can relate to both the fun and the frustration of finding your way out. The best mazes have lots of twists and turns along with several dead ends. Just when you’re ready to give up, you find another pathway that could lead you out or lead you further into the maze. Sometimes when we try to follow God’s will for our lives, it can seem like a maze. There are many twists and turns, and it's hard to know which way to go. But what if there was a “maze runner” who knew which path to take? And what if there was a map that could show us the next turn?
In The Maze, a four-session sermon series from YM360, we'll talk about how we can understand and follow God's will for our lives.
"The Maze" covers the following purposes and passages:
- SESSION 1 – "Understanding God's Will": We’ll talk about several misconceptions of God’s will and look at two different senses of God’s will in the Bible. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
- SESSION 2 – "Following God's Will": We’ll talk about how God’s command to love Him and love others can help us navigate our way through the maze. (Matthew 22:37-40)
- SESSION 3 – "Running From God's Will (Part 1)": We’ll introduce the story of Jonah – someone who literally ran in the opposite direction of God’s will! (Jonah 1-2)
- SESSION 4 – "Living in God's Will (Part 2)": We'll wrap up the story of Jonah by talking about how we can choose to live in God's will, even when we've gotten off track. (Jonah 3-4)
"The Maze" is part of YM360’s Sermon Series line of resources and is ideal for:
- Any large group setting
- Mid-week youth service
- “Master teacher” format
Every Sermon Series from YM360 comes with:
- Sermon manuscripts — Every Sermon Series comes with sermon manuscripts. Teach them "as is" or adapt them to suit your specific context.
- Small group discussion questions — These are designed for follow-up small group interaction after your sermon.
- Promotional art (including Instagram images) — Perfect for websites and Instagram, or print them off for posters or bulletin inserts.
- Title and background slides — These are designed to be dropped into your favorite presentation software to help you build a creative environment around your sermon. Use them as a backdrop for song lyrics, Scripture passages, and any illustrations you choose to display.
- Logo treatment (with native files included) — We include a logo file and the native design files to allow you to use the logo in ways you see fit.
- 100% downloadable
Resources Previews, Samples, and more
Each Sermon Series features biblically solid, highly interactive lessons centered in God's Word. Lessons are provided in Word format so you can edit to fit your group.
Each Sermon Series comes with four background images sized to fit ProPresenter, PowerPoint, or any other presentation software you use. Use the backgrounds to create customized slideshows to accompany your lessons.
Every Sermon Series comes with artwork to help you promote your series on the web or around your church.
Every Sermon Series comes with the native artwork so you can create your own images as you wish. AI and PNG formats available.