It’s not a matter of not wanting to. It’s a matter of not knowing how.
How To Be A Man: Discovering What It Means To Be A Disciple is a 40-day devotional that will help equip men and teenage guys with a powerful definition of what it means to follow Jesus. Using eight discipleship characteristics, this book gives man and teenage guys, many for the first time, a roadmap for spiritual maturity. They will no longer have to ask, “What does discipleship look like?” Each week features five days of devotions that focus on one of the following characteristics of disciples:
- Disciples have been transformed by Christ
- Disciples surrender to a Gospel-centered life
- Disciples hunger to know God
- Disciples desire to worship God
- Disciples pursue personal holiness
- Disciples embrace Christian community
- Disciples engage with their surroundings
- Disciples invest in multiplying disciples
Written by eight different men, this devotional book is full of wisdom and insight. It is the third book in the How To Be A Man series.