Flashback Friday (July 24): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
Flashback Friday is a weekly feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs.
Consider it our way of keeping you connected.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- Communicating As Leaders: 3 Tips We Can Learn From Joseph by Aaron Kirkpatrick
- Summer Is Winding Down . . . Are You Ready? by Andy Blanks
- Entertainment Vs. Gimmicks In Youth Ministry by Andy Blanks
- What NFL Star J.J. Watt Can Teach Youth Workers by Andy Blanks
Youth Ministry Posts From Around The Internet
- How To Prevent Teens From Leaving Church After They Leave Home by Chris Wesley
- The Teen Brain. . . A Helpful Infographic. . . by Walt Mueller
- Youth Culture Update: When Do Kids Stop Being Kids? by Youth Worker Journal
- 3 Ways to Extend Summer Camp Beyond Summer by Chasity Opphile
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.