Flashback Friday (Aug 31): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- YMEssentials: Helping Students Who Feel Called To Vocational Ministry by Melanie Dill
- Helping Students Discover A Vibrant Prayer Life In The Psalms by Andy Blanks
- Partnering with Parents as a Young Student Pastor by Austin McCann
5 Tips For Starting The School Year Right by Jay Higham
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
Fav Read Of The Week:
- 6 Practices For Youth Ministry on a High School Campus by Joel Mayward. Thought this article by Joel was right on, and passed along some valuable info as youth ministers across the country get ready to go back to school.
The Rest Of The Best:
- Chris Wesley, How To Strengthen Your Creative Process
- Doug Fields, Do teens get tired of being wired?
- Jeremy Smith, When You Hurt Too Bad To Minister
- Kara Powell, Whatâs FOMO? How is it impacting you and every young person you know?
- Kyle Sullivan, What Do You Expect Of Your Students?
- Phil Bell, 7 Lessons Learned From A Summer âShutdownâ
- Tim Milburn, 5 Ways Student Leaders Fail A Little
- Walt Mueller, Jasmyn Smith. . . 11-Year-Old Bullying Victim. . .
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.