Flashback Friday is a weekly feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs.
Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- Big (And Exciting) Changes Coming At ym360
- Learning To Give Generously by Richard Parker
- 5 Reminders About Communication In Youth Ministry by Jay Higham
- 3 Tips For Teaching The Bible To Middle Schoolers by Andy Blanks
Posts From The Blogosphere
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- I Wish my Youth Pastor Knew by Rachel Blom
- Youth Worker: The Most Meaningful Job in the World by Josh Griffin
- Creating a Good Atmosphere Before Your Service Starts by Austin McCann
- Death by iPhone. . . . Sort Of. . . by Walt Mueller
- Three Students I’m Always Speaking To by Cameron Cole
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.