flashback friday (apr. 5): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Linked Post: How New Ideas Affect Your Ministry by Chris Wesley
- The Shrinking Influence of Youth Workers? by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Worry by Richard Parker
- Your Youth Ministry Farm Team by Tom Pounder
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- The secret words we use that drive good volunteers away by Aaron Helman
- The Missional Shift in Student Ministry by Alvin Reid
- 10 Youth Ministry Sites I Like and Why by Justin Knowles
- The Hygiene Hypothesis by Luke Trouten
- Book Review: Thriving youth groups by Rachel Blom
- The loneliness epidemic by Seth Godin
- Study Finds Fewer Teens Sexually Active, Coercion Worries Remain by Yahoo News
- Sticky Faith Free Download: How Do I See Myself After High School? via Youth Specialties
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.