flashback friday (apr. 26): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Who Is Your Youth Ministry For? by Benjer McVeigh
- The ym360 Trends And Culture Update (April 22, 2013) by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Where Is God? by Richard Parker
- YM Essentials: Keeping A Small Group “Dialed In” by Heather Johnson
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Should I filter the internet for my teenager? by Adam McLane
- On Youth Ministry and Influence by Allen Jackson
- A post-Christian Gospel by Benjamin Kerns
- Are You Playing Offense or Defense? by Benjer McVeigh
- 5 Tools Needed to Reach Today's Teens by Cameron Cole
- Keep Your Ministry Simple by Christopher Wesley
- Are you Communicating the Wrong Message About Worship in your Youth Ministry? by Darren Sutton
- Teaching Students to Lead by Doug Franklin
- 20 Ideas to Increase Relational Ministry (Part 1) by Josh and Kurt
- Parents: A Word about Instagram by Sarah Brooks
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.